Location – FLEXIBLE
At MyKey, we provide policyholders with a place to call home. Whether it’s a few nights in a hotel or a few months in a furnished home, we deliver immediate accommodations to help displaced policyholders.
In response to our growing client demand, we are expanding our dynamic Fulfillment Team! The Fulfillment Team is the first impression of MyKey, providing immediate response and support. In the role of Customer Fulfillment Associate, you will play a vital part in supporting the Account Managers in their service delivery.
This is a remote, full-time, permanent position. Candidates for this position must be highly organized, accurate, and personable, with the ability to reflect empathy to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Account Managers with support. This includes but is not limited to cost verifications, collecting vendor invoices/receipts, and collecting outstanding refundable deposits and/or accounts receivable payments
- Provide pleasant and professional interaction with the team, suppliers, and customers
- Perform Quality Assurance activities on files and bookings for your team
- Minimize accounts receivable delinquency for your team
- Respond to communication in a timely manner with acknowledgment, and follow-up communication to ensure service expectations have been met
- Provide feedback for improving our internal processes and systems
- Provide coverage for other Customer Fulfillment Associates as needed
- Communicate at regular intervals to the customer and/or stakeholder advising on the status of the request
- Ensure all interactions and transactions are documented accurately and timely in the ticketing/tracking systems and business operations systems for full transparency
- Save all departmental documents electronically in an easy to retrieve location and adhere to a paperless environment
- Work closely with our Account Managers, Sourcing Specialists, Accounting, Development, Sales, and Marketing Teams to ensure quality and timely services are being rendered to our customers
- Contribute to the knowledge base for the betterment of overall operations
- Recommend process improvements and changes based on business objectives
- Projects and/or tasks as assigned by Team Leads/Management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task
- Desire to collaborate and support a team
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and ability to adapt to a technical environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (additional languages an asset but not required)
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
The ideal candidate is best described as:
- Self-motivated and highly reliable;
- Extremely organized with acute attention to detail;
- A real team player and ‘task-master’!
At MyKey it’s Family First, which is why we take care of our Corporate Family by offering:
- Meaningful work, with purpose. (It’s your life. What would you like to do with it?)
- No commute. No cubicle. (Because that’s cruel.)
- An office that feels like home. (Because it is.)
- Flexible hours. (We know you care. You don’t have to punch a clock to prove it.)
- Vacation time, personal time, and holiday pay. (We like you more when you’re well-rested.)
- Continuous professional, life-long development opportunities. (Apply as Account Manager after one year.)
- A fun, high-energy work environment, complete with a supportive team
Job Type: Full-time, Remote/Virtual, Permanent
Through integrity and transparency, we connect people to temporary accommodations with revolutionary technology and client-driven experiences.
Our Core Values