Location – FLEXIBLE
The MyKey Strategic Sales team is growing across the country! We’re searching for 2 Directors of Regional Business Development who are ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career.
The Director of Regional Business Development is responsible for ensuring that MyKey is positioned as the temporary accommodation technology partner of choice for all new prospects and for existing clients. In this role, you will represent MyKey as the technology-enhanced service company and insurance housing expert and communicate all of MyKey’s diverse service offerings to target customers.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts across a territory
- Within a targeted list of prospects and clients, you will establish opportunities to present our value proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management contacts
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touchpoint with MyKey
- Develop business in conjunction with branch sales teams in your region
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within MyKey are effectively represented to the existing customer base
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions, and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Provide constant analysis of the market and industry to Management
- Facilitate and enhance client service delivery and guest satisfaction
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
We are seeking
- 5+ years demonstrated business development success; ideally in insurance claims
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Passion and commitment towards excellence in internal and external customer service
- Positive attitude and commitment towards team and company success
- Advanced technical skills and/or insurance industry experience would be an asset
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
MyKey is committed to building a diverse workforce. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, a native-ancestry person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply. MyKey has also established an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise MyKey in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time, work from home