Location – FLEXIBLE
At MyKey, we provide policyholders with a place to call home. Whether it’s a few nights in a hotel or a few months in a furnished home, we deliver immediate accommodations to help displaced families.
In response to our growing client demand, we are ready to expand our dynamic Fulfillment Team! Our Account Managers are the first impression of MyKey, providing immediate response and support.
The Account Manager position is a full-time opportunity. Candidates for this position must have exceptional customer service experience with the ability to manage a high call volume and computer work simultaneously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide immediate support to policyholders with professionalism and compassion;
- Assist callers with requested information or connect them with a Client Care Specialist;
- Update MyKey system with housing leads and solutions delivered;
- Develop a collaborative relationship with clients, colleagues, and partners;
- Recommend additional efficiencies to improve our processes and systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-10 years’ experience in Corporate Housing Industry
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Customer service (Insurance category preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 and the ability to adapt in a technical environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- The ability to stay organized and multi-task
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
At MyKey it’s Family First, which is why we take care of our Corporate Family by offering:
- Meaningful work, with purpose. (It’s your life. What would you like to do with it?)
- A title you can be proud of. (We’re not hung up on this one. Tell us what title best fits the amazing stuff you can do!)
- No commute. No cubicle. (Because that’s cruel.)
- An office that feels like home. (Because it is.)
- Flexible hours. (We know you care. You don’t have to punch a clock to prove it.)
- Vacation time, personal time, and holiday pay. (We like you more when you’re well-rested.)
- Continuous professional, life-long development opportunities.
- A fun, high-energy work environment, complete with a supportive management team.
Job Type: Full-time, work from home