Under the leadership of visionary CEO, Gordon Doell, his Company has grown over the years to include Real Estate in the residential, commercial and warehouse industrial properties in various cities in North America.
Today his companies are well-diversified, with its primary business in Real Estate Development/Property Management and Land Annexation creating Master Planned subdivisions for families and businesses in various capacities.
The Corporate Housing division is not only one of Doell’s core businesses; it is one of his business passions. Respecting the individual brand strength of his peers, Doell has created MyKey as a select alliance of similar-minded leaders within the Corporate Housing Industry.
With over 20 years of experience in the corporate housing industry, Crane has held leadership roles in both national key account and supplier management.
Driven by a desire and passion to elevate the industry, Crane is a founding member of MyKey and leads the company's service delivery.
As a 25 year veteran of the property and casualty (P&C) insurance and corporate housing industries, Phil Langley has played a leading role building teams and systems to source short and long-term accommodations for policyholders across North America. As the Executive Director, Insurance Housing at MyKey, Phil spearheads MyKey’s Insurance Team, guiding the customization of MyKey’s technology and processes to meet and anticipate the needs of insurance carriers, adjusters and affected policyholders across Canada and the US.
Prior to joining MyKey, Phil led claims-related temporary housing sales and account management efforts to the Top 25 P&C insurance carriers and as Executive Vice President of Maisara Consulting, worked with major P&C carriers on a variety of claims-related products and services.
Through decades of collaborating with policyholders, adjusters, managers, and executives, Phil brings a wealth of information on the systems and services the insurance industry needs to address housing needs from hotels to long term solutions.
- Christy Harris is our Director of Fulfillment. Her role includes guiding MyKey's account managers to assist clients, insurers and policyholders for all of their temporary accommodation needs. She works tirelessly to ensure the entire team has the tools they need to perform at their best.
- Over the course of his 30+ year career, Shane has fostered strong customer, vendor and stakeholder relationships. He has led major projects through a broad range of industries and market segments including government, education, healthcare, construction, manufacturing, automotive, performing arts, tourism and hospitality, just to name a few. Shane was the founder, President and CEO of a leading Saskatoon-based advertising agency, before merging with another local firm to form a mar/com powerhouse. He has had the pleasure of working with numerous high-profile clients in the private sector locally and abroad as well as with numerous federal and provincial ministries and municipal government departments. Shane is now setting his sights keenly on disrupting the corporate housing and temporary accommodation industries.
Melissa Choate is a Controller with more than 20 years of progressive leadership growth in both the public and private sectors of the manufacturing and hospitality industries. She is a results-oriented leader with a record of leading a team of professionals to cooperatively meet and exceed project and initiative goals. She has successfully managed through significant changes, such as implementing new accounting systems, and contributed to numerous accurate and timely audits.
Process documentation is a forte of Melissa, and she has written accounting procedures in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and ISO standards. She is committed to continual personal and professional development.
Melissa lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and three children. She is an active member of her community and currently serves as the elected Treasurer of Desert Cove Parent Teacher Group, a 501(c)3 organization.
Connect with Melissa Choate on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissa-choate/
- Hiram is an extremely seasoned hospitality professional. He spent nearly two decades working for major hotel brands, including a 5-year stint with Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. As the Manager of MyKey's Fulfillment team, Hiram is a champion of company culture, recognizing teammates for their hard work and the compliments they receive from both clients and guests. While assisting clients with the ALE needs, Hiram leverages his rich hospitality background to help connect displaced families and individuals throughout North America with the perfect temporary accommodations. He does this while providing end-to-end, best-in-class hospitality to ensure their complete comfort and satisfaction. Now residing in Canada, Hiram lives happily with his wife and two children.
- With her strong work ethic and technical aptitude, Marcelle has quickly become a valued addition to MyKey's Fulfillment Team, including being named Team Lead for MyKey's Canadian fulfillment operations. French is Marcelle's first language and with her being based in New Brunswick, she is often the preferred point of contact for MyKey clients in the Atlantic and Eastern Regions. Prior to joining MyKey, Marcelle held positions in customer service where she developed the skills to deliver exceptional client care by listening intently, understanding needs, and negotiating and proposing solutions. Marcelle has also helped MyKey drive efficiencies in our processes and systems with her fresh perspective on our technology and tools to enhance the customer experience.
- Jeannette Martinez is one of MyKey's bilingual account managers, assisting insurance adjusters and guests alike in both English and Spanish as needed. She brings several years of industry experience to MyKey Accommodations and more than a decade of working in customer service roles. Jeannette is based in Arizona and helps insurance companies every day by matching their policyholders with the most optimal emergency and long-term furnished housing solutions.
Eva Benavides is an account manager with MyKey where she assists clients and guests both with their temporary housing needs. She uses her significant experience in the furnished housing industry to provide the right solution in the perfect place and within the customer’s budget.
In addition to servicing traditional corporate housing needs, Eva has a deep understanding of how to manage the sensitive and complicated layers of finding rapid and long-term housing solutions for insurance professionals and their policyholders.
Prior to coming to MyKey, Eva coordinated short-term stays at one of the largest corporate housing providers in the world. Her professional background and passion for providing an unparalleled guest experience help make the temporary housing process easy and stress-free for MyKey customers and guests.
- Melissa brings to MyKey and its customers an extensive professional background in hospitality and customer service. Having worked for a variety of brand-name and boutique hotels, Melissa has a keenly honed understanding of how to deliver to the customer the ideal accommodations for their needs and length of stay, all while staying within their budget and providing the highest levels of speed and care. She also has considerable training and expertise in the administrative aspects of the hospitality industry which greatly informs her ability to handle multiple claims, and all their complexities, at once.
- Sarah brings greater than a decade of experience on the insurer side of the business to her role as an account manager with MyKey. As such, she has an intimate understanding of the complexities of a homeowners insurance claim. Sarah's knowledge and experience from all sides of an ALE claim transaction help her provide a well-rounded experience for both the client and the guest, and one that delivers the highest levels of satisfaction.
Madelyn Rawlyk (B.Comm, Hons) is a recent graduate of Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan. With a major in marketing and prior experience with digital marketing, Rawlyk specializes in branding, communications, and social media marketing. Her passion, however, is corporate social responsibility.
In her work, Rawlyk looks for all opportunities where the team can better protect the environment, celebrate diversity, and foster community. Outside of work, you can find her honouring her Ukrainian heritage through dance and finding the sunniest places in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
In the fall, Rawlyk will be completing a Master of Arts in Global Governance at the Balsillie School of International Affairs through the University of Waterloo.